- along with the CNSC, New Brunswick Power, AECL and many more!
At CI Energy Group’s 3rd Annual Nuclear Symposium, top industry leaders will deliver business-focused presentations on opportunities and challenges in New Builds, Refurbishments and Decommissions in Canada and abroad.
This year’s symposium features in-depth sessions on hot topics and key projects, led by the experts:
• Regulatory update for nuclear refurbishment projects – Dr. Greg Rzentkowski, Director General, Director of Power Reactor Regulation, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
• Chalk River update – Paul Fehrenbach, Former Vice President, AECL Nuclear Laboratories
• Application and licensing processes for new builds – Dr. David Newland, Director, New Major Facilities Licensing Division Directorate of Regulatory Improvement and Major Projects Management, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
• Lessons learned from the Point Lepreau Refurbishment – Rod Eagles, Deputy Chief Nuclear Officer & Refurbishment Project Director, New Brunswick Power
Get valuable insights into ]financing nuclear projects and participate in discussions on diverse issues such as the viability of small scale nuclear projects, Canada’s place as a nuclear innovator, and the opportunities arising from China’s growing nuclear focus.
Conference Title: 3rd Annual Nuclear Symposium
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers.
Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit http://www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute’s conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world.