Eagan, MN. (April 2, 2012). AllRegs announces the availability of the AllRegs Academy Branded University training solution. A Branded University provides companies with an access to a customizable learning management system (LMS) that can be branded with their own look and feel, and populated with educational content. Companies can choose from over 100 turnkey AllRegs Academy courses, upload their own courses and training materials, or provide employees with a blend of both.
"Companies taking advantage of the Branded University solution will be able to maximize their learning results with their own version of AllRegs Academy, create a seamless experience for students because its branded with their own look and feel," said Dan Thoms, executive vice president of AllRegs. "They can choose from our courses or their own, and manage all students in real-time based on the training initiatives and staffing."
An AllRegs Academy Branded University is ideal for small to midsize companies that do not have an LMS, but want to present a customized solution to their employees. "This is the preferred product of training executives who want to provide an online training solution to their staff, without an involved technology implementation,"
The benefits of AllRegs Academy’s Branded University include:
• Align management’s business objectives with employee learning objectives
• Enhance skills, improve productivity and receive certificates for completed courses
• Provide students course options based on topic or training initiatives, such as fair lending, compliance, operations or underwriting
• Create a seamless experience by branding the portal with your corporate look and feel and posting link on the internal intranet
• Choose from over 100 AllRegs Academy courses for turnkey implementation
• Post internal content including HTML pages, presentations, PDF files and audio or video files, as well as messages, assessments, surveys and links
• Manage students in real-time and track progress
To learn more about how an AllRegs Academy Branded University can be implemented as part of your company’s training program, visit the AllRegs website to learn more at www.allregsmortgage.com/
# # #
irst introduced in 1989, AllRegs is used by virtually all of the top 100 lenders as well as throughout numerous governmental agencies, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the FHLBs, FHA, VA, RHS, Ginnie Mae, and more. AllRegs is the exclusive electronic publisher of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Single and Multi-Family Seller/Servicer Guides and The Federal Home Loan Banks’ MPF Program Guidelines. Products include single and multifamily underwriting & insuring guidelines as well as federal compliance laws and regulations, state compliance laws and regulations with plain-language analyses, contract publishing services and a library of historical guidelines. The educational division, AllRegs Academy, offers distance learning, classroom training and practical guides. For more information, call (800) 848-4904 or go to www.allregs.com.