PRLog - April 13, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the State of the Central Labs Market Report, published by ISR Reports.
This report contains interviews with 105 central labs decision-makers from North America, Europe, and Asia representing 77 different biopharma companies. Participants provide views to their outsourcing and service provider selection strategies as well as their spending for central labs services. Participants also provide insight into which services are likely to be in highest demand through 2013 and their intentions for sole provider partnerships.
Readers will gain an in-depth understanding of:
• The size of the central labs market
• How central labs providers are selected by sponsor companies
• Top lab providers' service quality
• Lab services that are likely to experience the most growth through 2013
• The future of "sole source" partnerships within central labs
• The importance of tracking specific metrics
Scope of the report:
• Which attributes are most important to your customers when selecting a service provider
• The market size for outsourced central lab services
• The areas where sponsors see the most growth
• Preferred provider, sole source, and regional pharma activity
• The views of your peers with regard to metrics usage and importance
• Your competitors’
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.