This report provides complete insight into how the iPad is being used and why. Logically broken down into a step-by-step approach, the report discusses all the major areas, from the business case for iPads and choosing a device to creating localized content and capturing iPad data in closed loop marketing to physicians. Containing interviews with some of the industry's leading experts, the report is an up-to-the-minute look at iPads, their growth potential and how the industry's relationship with digital technology is likely to evolve.
• The business case for tablets in sales representative-
• Profile of major devices, including the debate over Android alternatives and cloud-based content
• Examination of the four key points business must address in creating a tablet strategy
• Discussion of the importance not only of content, but of using GPS to localize it
• Maximizing the benefits of statistics gathered for closed-loop marketing
• Importance of training in technology introduction strategies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.