Paula Phillips is candid, warm, engaging and inspiring; she can address these media issues:
• A unique perspective on the Riots and the last 20 years following
• How bad situations can inspire good
• Personal growth: Finding a positive path out of devastation
• Community building and problem solving in tough economic times
• How self-esteem & character programs can keep kids on the right road
• Ways for parents & schools to offer such positive activities to their K-6 kids at low/no cost
Paula Phillips and Right Road Kids!TM (formerly known as The Dream Fund Outreach) have been working directly with kids in schools, classrooms and youth organizations throughout Southern California and around the country for 20 years. The non-profit’s mission is to be the instrument for helping kids find and travel their Right Road in school and in life. Currently 90% of the work has been with children in public schools, the majority in at-risk neighborhoods. Through a plethora of award-winning creative programs, Phillips and Right Road Kids!™ have inspired the self-esteem, character, confidence and talents of hundreds of thousands of children. Phillips has been recognized by Congress and the California State Legislature and has received various awards from organizations such as the Conejo Valley Las Virgenes Future Foundation and the National Association of Women Business Owners for her remarkable work with children. In addition, the recently released first DVD in the new Right Road For Kids!™ series – Episode 1: You Are Special!” – won two prestigious 2011 Dr. Toy awards: 100 Best Children’s Products and Top 10 Audio/Video Products for Children.