“The CORDURA® brand team joined with Herschel Supply Co. to marry both durability and style in Herschel’s Spring 2012 Woodland Camo Collection,”
The Woodland Camo Collection features the following seven styles:
• One of the most popular Herschel Supply Co. packs, the Heritage has the same great shape and feel of the classic, with the addition of leather detailing and self fabric bottom.
• The Little America backpack features contoured shoulder straps for optimal comfort, with an internal cushioned computer sleeve to help protect a laptop from the rough elements of travel.
• A top-selling Herschel Supply Co. bag, the Novel duffle bag represents the perfect carry-on luggage and comes complete with a nifty shoe organizer for easy travel.
• The Journey, a newcomer to the Herschel Supply Co., is a multi-functional bag that can either be carried as a duffle bag or over the shoulder depending on the carrying load.
• Fully lined with Herschel’s custom-printed cotton, the Eighteen hipsack features an adjustable hip strap with a padded back.
• With an innovative rear entry design, the Varsity backpack offers clean minimalistic lines while also embodying the feel of vintage outerwear.
• A fully padded streamline backpack, the Village holds its great shape and can carry up to a 17’’ laptop.
With exceptional strength-to-
”We wanted to develop a bag line that could withstand the elements of travel, while also being versatile enough for everyday use. With the addition of the CORDURA® HP fabric in our Woodland Collection, we’re able to offer our clients a durable and stylish alternative to outdated luggage of the past,” says Lyndon Cormack – Herschel Co-Owner.
Herschel Supply Co. Woodland Camo Collection can be found at select retailers worldwide, including:
• Stussy & Co – Los Angeles
• Bodega – Boston
• DQM – New York
• Kicks - Hawaii
For more information on Herschel Supply Co.’s Woodland Camo Collection featuring CORDURA® fabric, please visit www.herschelsupply.com or http://cordura.com/
About Herschel Supply Co.
Herschel Supply Co. was established with the goal of bringing well-designed, quality built product to market. We draw our inspiration from vintage-mountaineering, American heritage, world travel and fashion, reinventing these styles with modern shapes, fits and feels. Our products endeavor to compliment the consumer’s passion for individuality and personal style in a new way. Herschel Supply Co. products are available online at herschelsupply.com and at select retailers worldwide. For more information, please visit us at herschelsupply.com.
About CORDURA® brand
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand essence celebrates individual durability: As Long As The World Is Full Of Durable People, We’ll Keep Making Durable Fabrics™. Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, CORDURA® fabric is a primary ingredient in many of the world’s leading high-performance gear and apparel products ranging from luggage, upholstery and backpacks to footwear, military equipment, tactical wear, workwear and performance apparel. The CORDURA® brand is a registered trademark of INVISTA, one of the world’s largest integrated polymer, intermediates and fibers businesses. To distinguish the CORDURA® brand, the word “CORDURA®” must be spelled out in all caps, used with an ®, and followed by the word “brand” or “fabric.”
To learn more about INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand, end-use products, and marketing tools please visit www.CORDURA.com and follow us on Facebook, http://facebook.com/
INVISTA is one of the world’s largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in over 20 countries, INVISTA’s global businesses deliver exceptional value for their customers through technology innovations, market insights and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including: ADI-PURE®, ANTRON®, AVORA®, C12™, COMFOREL®, COOLMAX®, CORDURA®, CORFREE®, DACRON®, DBE®, DYTEK®, FRESHFX®, LYCRA®, PERFORMA™, POLARGUARD®, POLYSHIELD®, POLYCLEAR®, SOLARMAX®, STAINMASTER®
# # #
INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand essence celebrates individual durability: As Long As The World Is Full Of Durable People, We’ll Keep Making Durable Fabrics™.