The Cole-Parmer mass flow controller is currently used successfully in many food and beverage applications such as:
• Air sparging in ice cream production and CO2 sparging for pH control in beverages
• N2 blanketing in wine making
• Inert gas filling in meat packaging
• Flow control of N2O for whipped cream production
• Corrosive and carrier gas handling in flavour science and spice production
Simple to install and cost-effective, the Cole-Parmer mass flow controller operates simply as a stand-alone device. Its integrated digital display enables users to change the configuration of the meter without the need for computers, complicated software or scripts. For more complex operation, the mass flow controller also interfaces with most process control software without requiring any additional equipment or controllers. The dependable units include a NIST-traceable calibration.
Call a Cole-Parmer Application Specialist on 0500-345-300 for more information and technical advice.
# # #
Cole-Parmer is a global supplier of laboratory, process fluid handling products, instrumentation & equipments in the engineering, scientific research, healthcare, environmental, industrial, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and educational sectors.