-- This article is originated from Type Fast Now: http://typefastnow.com/
Visit Type Fast Now: http://typefastnow.com/
Have you ever desired to learn how to type fast, touch-typing is the best option? By definition, touch-typing is typing with no need to glance at the keyboard. Touch-typists in many cases are the most precise typists around. Even a typical typist can reach 60 words a minute using the touch-typing approach.
Some tips to help you learn how to touch type quickly --
1. Use all fingers: Most people use only two index fingers to hammer the keys. However, if we utilize all the ten fingers to type, it will boosts our typing speed significantly. The fundamental of touch typing is to position your left fingers on A, S, D, F and right four on L, K, J, H with thumbs on space bar.
2. Remember the position of keys on keyboard: To ensure that you type promptly and with reliability, it is advisable to train your brain to memorize the positioning of each and every key of your keyboard to enable you to type quickly without the need to glance at your keyboard.
3. Don’t pay attention to keyboard: The most effective approach to memorize the keys on a keyboard is not to see keyboard while typing, it might seems extremely hard initially but with training you'll be able to memorize all the key position. The lesser you look, the faster you type.
4. Take a touch typing course: There are many web based classes available for zero cost where one can learn the skills of touch typing. You can choose lessons and tests on basis of your skill set and ability.
5. Typing assessments:
6. Typing games (http://typefastnow.com/
7. Spell checker: Use the spell checker after you've finished typing to proof read your work. By processing all the typos and spelling errors in one go, you'll increase your speed.
Touch-typing operates through muscle memory, exactly the same intelligent reaction process that sportsmen and music players apply. Whenever you exercise a skill over and over again, your muscles will start to "recollect" how to proceed, with virtually no conscious contemplation on your behalf. If you wish to learn to how to touch type fast without seeking your keyboard, you can achieve your goal - with some practice and some time.
# # #
Type Fast Now is a typing informational website that provide huge collections of best free typing lessons online, typing games, and typing test wpm. Visit Type Fast Now at http://typefastnow.com/