PRLog - April 12, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the Patient and Investigator Recruitment Success Report, published by ISR Reports.
In this report, respondents discuss in detail the drivers and barriers to successfully recruiting patients and investigators into clinical trials.
This report contains the following sections:
• Trial Participant Analysis
• Principal Investigator Analysis
• Sponsor and Service Provider Analysis
• Comparative Responses Analysis
Scope of the report:
• What motivates patients to participate - or not participate - in clinical trials
• The bottlenecks in recruiting patients and investigators
• Investigators' preferences for working with sponsors or CROs
• Recruitment professionals' assessments of the most and least effective recruitment tools and channels
• Investigator, sponsor and CRO ideas for addressing the shortcomings in feasibility assessments
• The desirability of new engagement models for sponsors and CROs and much more
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.