PRLog - Apr. 2, 2012 - FLINT, Mich. -- Michigan Health | Greater Flint Health Information Exchange | Making Michigan's Health Care #1 with a revolutionary new HIE.
Velocity EHR from MobiuSoft
We are committed to becoming the most effective Health Information Exchange in Michigan. That being said, we will promote better health within our communities;
The Greater Flint Health Information Exchange is a revolutionary new HIE for Michigan Residents that provides better quality, more informed care for the Michigan health care patient.
• Finally, a community wide electronic coordination of care that goes beyond the boundaries of hospital affiliations and individual health care business units.
• Provides a secure and encrypted electronic exchange of a Michigan health care patient's clinical information between physicians, hospitals and ancillary services within the Greater Flint area.
- No more clip-board registration at new points of medical care
- No more duplication of tests from provider to provider
- Reduces delays in medical care due to mailing and faxing of medical records
• Provides Michigan health care patients secure access to their electronic medical records from any Internet connection across all their medical providers, including laboratory, radiology, emergency room, primary care physician, specialist and hospital.
• Because the patient has one longitudinal medical record across the community, the patient's health care team is up to date on prevention and wellness services that may be due.
• Reduces the costs to coordination are by reducing paper shuffle and duplication of patient's registration, medical history, family history...
• Offers a single secure communication portal for patients with all of the Michigan communities health care resources, including health department, hospitals, insurance companies, physicians and pharmacies.
• Patients no longer have to maintain their own medical calendar, because as their medical team enters appointments they are automatically updated on the patient centric calendar that reflects the patients appointments across all their health care team members.
Now,after 3 years of development and 18 months of pilot testing, Mobiusoft is excited to announce the general release of its Velocity ONC Certified Complete EHR and HIE platforms on April 1, 2012 with its first completely integrated installation being the Greater Flint Health Information Exchange (www.gfhie.com)
When health care providers become participants of the GFHIE, their patients benefit by becoming partners in their well-being. The GFHIE is the tool to help empower patients in becoming educated consumers of health care. When it comes to Michigan Health, look to Michigan's newest Health Information Exchange (HIE), the Greater Flint Health Information Exchange.
# # #
Our mission at the Greater Flint Health Information Exchange is to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery while increasing overall participant experience through the use of patient-centric medical information systems.