The report provides a detailed understand and analysis of how and why companies enter merger and acquisition deals. The majority of deals are acquisitions whereby the acquirer acquires the target company in a cash and/or equity transaction.
• In-depth understanding of merger and acquisition deal trends since 2000
• Analysis of the structure of merger and acquisition agreements with numerous real life case studies
• Comprehensive access to over 750 actual merger and acquisition contracts entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
• Detailed access to actual merger and acquisition contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
• Insight into the terms included in a merger and acquisition agreement, together with real world clause examples
• Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
• Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.