This report examines early entrants to the market, in addition to those shaping up to be the leaders in this still emerging industry. The report reviews all aspects of biosimilar production, from manufacturing and marketing to the regulatory landscape. It also provides a breakdown of the current EU and American markets, as well as a close look at key biopharmaceuticals, leading companies and innovators.
The report offers insights into:
• The current regulatory environment worldwide
• The leading biosimilar drugs and the companies making the most headway
• Complete overview of the current issues facing biosimilars
• Breakdown of the regulatory picture in the EU, United States and other markets
• Review of target biopharmaceutical products
• An up-to-date overview of leading biosimilar companies, innovator pharmaceutical firms and companies in emerging markets
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.