This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the distribution partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies. This report contains over 500 links to online copies of actual distribution contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by biopharma companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
• In-depth understanding of distribution deal trends since 2000
• Analysis of the structure of distribution agreements with numerous real life case studies
• Comprehensive access to over 500 actual distribution contracts entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
• Detailed access to actual distribution contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
• Insight into the terms included in a distribution agreement, together with real world clause examples
• Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
• Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.