Armanasco Public Relations, Inc.
MONTEREY, CALIF. – The world-famous Sardine Factory, located on Cannery Row in Monterey, Calif. will offer incredible specials in April, in addition to its already stellar menu, including a new “Date Night” menu. Recently voted the Best Restaurant Over 10 Years Old by Monterey County Weekly readers, the Sardine Factory is the number one place on the Peninsula to enjoy innovative cuisine, a luxurious dining atmosphere and impeccable service. And considered one of the County’s most romantic restaurant, there is no better place for an unforgettable date night.
“Date Night’ Champagne Dinner for Two
Sunday – Thursday
5 p.m. to close
$45.00 per person
Choice of Soup or Salad:
• Castroville Artichoke Bisque with crisp pecan smoked bacon
• Garden Hearts® of Romaine Classic Caesar Salad with creamy garlic anchovy dressing
• Filet Mignon and Lobster Ravioli with béarnaise sauce and truffle cream sauce, mushroom ragout and sautéed Salinas Valley spinach
• Crème Brûlée & Chocolate Marquis Cake with fresh berries, raspberry swirl and crème anglaise
• Two Flutes of Champagne
The Sardine Factory’s Three-Course Prix Fixe Menu
Sunday – Monday
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
$29.95 per person
Choice of Starter:
• Monterey Bay Clam Chowder with fresh buttered clams
• Classic Caesar Salad with Garden Hearts of Romaine® and garlic anchovy dressing
Choice of Entrée:
• Pacific Coast Sand Dabs with chive risotto, sautéed seasonal vegetables and lemon-butter sauce
• Kobe Style Boneless Beef Short Rib slow braised with orange-soy BBQ glaze and mashed potatoes
• Chicken Baltino grilled breast of chicken with chive risotto, mushroom ragout and Madeira wine sauce
• Three Cheese Tri-Color Tortellini with tomato-basil cream sauce and mini fried sweet potato
Choice of Dessert:
• Rich Chocolate Mousse with a raspberry swirl and fresh berries
• The Sardine Factory's Vanilla Ice Cream Chocolate Sundae
5 p.m. to close
• 8 oz. Lobster Tail with Chef’s choice of vegetables, mushrooms, potatoes and drawn butter (no split plates or substitutions)
Lobster Tail Combinations:
mushrooms, potatoes and drawn butter (priced accordingly)
• 8 oz. Lobster Tail & Filet Mignon, béarnaise sauce
• 8 oz. Lobster Tail & Grilled Pacific Prawns
• 8 oz. Lobster Tail & Chesapeake Crab Cake
• 8 oz. Lobster Tail & 8 oz. Lobster Tail
Prime Rib Night
5 p.m. to close
*Reservations required. Request the Prime Rib special with both online and telephone reservations.
• Prime Rib au Jus with twice baked potato, vegetables, horseradish sauce. Extra cuts available. (no split plates or substitutions)
Prime Rib Combinations:
• USDA Prime Rib & Lobster Tail
• USDA Prime Rib & Grilled Gulf Prawns
• USDA Prime Rib & Chesapeake Crab Cake
Note that these specials are subject to change. Please contact Gina Bardoni at email@example.com to ensure these are the most up to date menu items and price.
About the Sardine Factory Restaurant
The Sardine Factory, established in 1968, combines fresh seafood, USDA Prime meats and produce with impeccable service, an award-winning wine cellar and four distinct dining rooms. Promising guests the dining experience of a lifetime, the restaurant has received the Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) Award, Wine Spectator’s Grand Award, Restaurant Hospitality's Best Wine List in America, in addition to being named to the Top Ten Most Romantic Restaurants on the Central Coast by Open Table, among many other honors. The Sardine Factory is located on historic Cannery Row at 701 Wave Street in Monterey. For more information, visit www.sardinefactory.com or call (831) 373-3775.
# # #
Armanasco Public Relations, Inc. (APR) has grown to become the largest privately owned public relations firm on California’s Central Coast. Services include: public affairs, community relations, strategic planning, marketing, and crisis management.