She said “The workshop is the perfect way to get an insightful overview on the fashion photography world. Going through all the main stages of a real fashion shoot, participants will understand how it is organised and handled before, during and after the actual shooting. They will learn to develop their ideas around a concept, to meet tight timeframes, direct models and experiment with creative shooting modes. The time spent in the studio with professional lighting equipment will enhance their confidence and skills in such a demanding and sometimes unfamiliar environment.”
The day courses being led by 36exp include:
* Saturday 9 June, 9.30am to 1.30pm, Portrait Workshop on Hyde Park
* Saturday 19 May, 10am-4pm, Location Fashion Photography Workshop on Hampstead Heath
* Saturday 30th June, 9.30am-5.30pm, Studio Fashion Photography Workshop in Kennington
* Saturday 28th April & Saturday 9th June 10am-4pm, Creative and Street Photography
* Tuesday 24th April and Tuesday 1st May, 6.30pm-9.30pm Studio Lighting in Greenwich
Rossella continued “Key topics related to the fashion photography industry such as contact building, client approaching, marketing and networking will also be covered in detail, together with portfolio review and main fashion & portrait photography editing techniques in Photoshop CS5, to provide an all-round acquaintance with all possible sides of such a competitive field.”
Aspiring photographers can register for the workshops online at www.36exp.co.uk.
For further information, interview requests and feature enquiries contact Andrea Wallace, Awe Marketing on 07715 661156 or email email@example.com.
Notes to Editors
1. Photographs by Rossella Vanon attached.
2. www.36exp.co.uk is a London based photography training provider whose workshops offer affordable tuition where all participants can learn new skills and enhance their previous knowledge by learning new techniques from an expert teacher of professional photography.