A Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) is the gold standard for evaluating the environmental liability associated with a real estate asset. The purpose of the Phase I ESA is to gather sufficient information to develop an independent professional opinion about the environmental condition of the property and to identify actual or potential environmental contamination which may impact the property value or effect claim to an "innocent land owner" exemption following acquisition.
American Environmental Phase I ESA includes:
• Performance of an on-site visit to view present conditions and evaluate any likely environmentally hazardous site history.
• Evaluation of risks of neighboring properties upon the subject property.
• Review of Federal, State, Local and Tribal Records.
• Interview of persons knowledgeable regarding the property history (past owners, present owner, key site manager, present tenants, neighbors).
• Examine historic document of the site and of its vicinity.
• Comprehensive report including all findings.
For additional information about American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc, and to obtain a Phase I ESA quote please contact:
American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc
679 Lafayette Avenue, 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11216
# # #
American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc is a leading environmental company that offers a wide range of environmental services providing our customers with the safest and most cost effective solutions to all their environmental needs.