The Information for Life kit provides documents where you can compile information on a variety of topics relevant to the overall wellbeing of a senior and their family.
• Who to call in an emergency and next-of-kin contact information
• Household information such as where your extra house keys or if you have a pet that needs to be cared for
• Whether you have an advance directive or living will that makes your medical wishes known and where it can be found
• Medical information such as medications and health insurance
• An overview of pertinent financial documents and their location
• And much, much more
It takes only once for those who care for seniors to know what they don’t know. It takes the Information for Life Kit to provide the answers.
SCSA is working to provide seniors and their families with the most up-to-date forms and content as possible. To see what is presently available go to http://www.csa.us/
The Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA), provides free resources and tools for our members as an ongoing commitment that we have in helping professionals to understand the complex and dynamic lives of modern senior citizens.
SCSA’s mission is to educate professionals to work more effectively with their senior clients. For those who work with seniors, this means understanding the key health, social and financial factors that are important to seniors—and how these factors work together. For more information about SCSA and its educational course, please visit www.csa.us.
Check out other free resources available. Download them now:
Conversations with Seniors
Power of Attorney Basics
Estate Plans Help Seniors Keep Control
Erica Ananich, SCSA
Refer a colleague today by visiting www.csa.us/CSA Referral
# # #
SCSA educates professionals to work more effectively with their senior clients. That means understanding the key health, social & financial factors that are important to seniors — so you can find success in the senior market.