Justin Lee and Dreama Lee, Co-Founders of Intern Profits, will be presenting “How To Start Your Own Internship Program- in 3 Easy Steps!” This live webinar will show small business owners how to create an internship program in 30 days or less.
Creating an internship program enables small business owners to: get more done; grow faster; and build a fertile recruiting ground for new hires.
“This webinar is perfect for any business owner who wants to get more done, start more projects, and finish existing ones. If you're in a growth phase, expanding, and need to hire more employees, the webinar will reveal how hiring an intern can be the perfect "try before you buy" solution to staffing your company,” said Crissy Trus, Online Marketing Director, NFIB.
The webinar will cover:
• Why now is the best time to start an internship program and hire interns
• The best places to find interns
• The crippling effect of a "bad hire" (and how starting an internship program can help avoid this problem)
• The top 10 projects to assign an intern (no matter what kind of business or where it's located)
• How to hire "virtual interns" (a great solution for home-based businesses, businesses that do not have adequate office space, or those without a school near their place of business)
• The single best way to train interns (to maximize your ROI)
“The techniques we will present in this webinar on how to create an internship program will work for literally any business owner: no matter where they are located, what kind of business they own, or how established (or new) the business is,” said, Dreama Lee, President of Internprofits.com
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 12 PM EST/9 AM PST.
To register for the free educational webinar please visit:
The National Federation of Independent Businesses is the leading small business association representing small and independent businesses. A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded in 1943, NFIB represents the consensus views of its members in Washington and all 50 state capitals.
Intern Profits, a service of Efficient Enterprises, Inc., specializes in helping business owners and entrepreneurs create an internship program. They also provide businesses the tools and resources to effectively manage interns including their turn-key Easy Intern Assignments™
# # #
Intern Profits provides businesses the tools and resources to find, hire and manage interns to help grow and expand their business while creating educational opportunities for tomorrow’s talent today.