The Barrister App gives firms and practitioners of any size the fastest and easiest way to brand their law firm and more importantly affords them a more streamlined and intuitive way to communicate with their clients. The content management system gives firms total control and allows them to add firm content, customize the look with logos, alter firm color schemes, etc.
The Barrister App provides:
• The ability for firms to own, brand, and promote their own applications and make them available to clients and prospects and further internal promotion within the firm.
• Streamlined communication and notification ability with clients who in turn know what the firm is doing when; who to contact and where to find them.
• Major cost, time and general resource savings versus developing custom applications.
Early adopters of the Barrister mobile app include Atlanta attorney Robin Clark, the President-Elect of the Georgia Bar Association:
According to Roe Frazer, Digomé’s Founder, Managing Executive, and long time legal technology entrepreneur, the Barrister App enables law firms to level the playing field with others who are spending a lot of money developing custom apps for mobile devices. “Based on my experience as a trial lawyer, and in dealing with hundreds of law firms while developing and marketing CaseLogistix (now owned and marketed by Thomson Reuters), being able to effectively and intuitively communicate with clients is the essence to any successful long term partnership. Taking into account where legal professionals now ‘live’ – online, on social media sites and on their mobile devices - offering a Barrister-type custom firm contact app is part of a growing interactive web approach to better client communications and connectivity.”
Barrister App key features include:
• Attorney Profiles (‘who we are’): Law firms can list each attorney, with his or her photo, name, contact information, and practice areas.
• Location navigation (‘where we are’): Office addresses automatically pop up on Google maps, making it one touch for firms’ clients to find them and get directions.
• Core offerings (‘what we do’): Law firms can list every area of practice, specialty, expertise, for every type of case, all hyper-linked to their individual entry inside the app.
Digomé is offering an ABA TECHSHOW specific promotion of 20% off if used by April 30. The promo code is ABAtechie. For more information about the Barrister App or Digomé, please visit www.digome.com.
# # #
The Barrister App is a custom app designed to help law firms better brand themselves among clients and prospects while enhancing connectivity and communication. The multi-featured app gives firms a cost-effective ability to provide clients with direct access to their pertinent contact info, attorney bios, areas of expertise and messaging capabilities. Barrister app firms will be listed in the Apple, Android and BlackBerry stores and enable clients to interact with them via their mobile devices.