We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.4.0. This month’s release provides extensive support for the GIF image format. You can now load GIF images that include the interlaced images. You can also export any image to GIF with LZW compression. Both load and export processes are fast enough to suit your performance needs. With this release Aspose.Imaging also introduces a simple but efficient mechanism of using the cache as temporary data storage. Read more about how the cache is used in the documentation. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Gif file format support
• Support Gif images export
• Support Gif image creation
• Support interlaced Gif images
• Caching system for images
• Enhanced MSI UI
• Issues with resizing existing Images are resolved
• Saving the Tiff image as Jpeg and Png alters the original image(Tiff)
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Aspose.Imaging Improves Performance with Customizable Cache: http://docs.aspose.com/
- Drawing Images using core functionality:
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Imaging for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.