We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.0.0. This release includes support for adding group shapes with children by specifying group master. You can also specify complex group master e.g. from network template or 3-D box from basic template. A new AddShape overload has also been included in this release which allows you to set width, height and position of the shape while adding the shape. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Add a group shape (with children shapes) by group master
• Implement possibility to set width and height at the time of adding shape
• Add shape by master 3-D box from basic template
• Adding shape by complex Group master from Network template
• Create Geoms sections by parsing of formulas for simple shapes from Basic template
• Create Geoms sections by parsing of formulas for complex shapes (3D-box) from Basic template
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Automatically lay out shapes: http://docs.aspose.com/
- Writing Visio document summary information:
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.