Energy drinks go all the way back to 1927. They were originally used in hospitals to help patients get replenishment, so they will feel better.
The first energy drink to improve the energy level was developed in the 1960s. The main function of energy drinks is to increase stamina and physical performance. In fact, some people use these types of drinks to keep them awake if they need to stay up all night. However, in truth, these drinks are very unhealthy to consume. You can lose fat in other ways. Here are the top 5 ways energy drinks are killing you.
The amount of caffeine in energy drinks is very high; therefore, you might mix energy drinks with alcohol to avoid being tired. This can cause you to be intoxicated, which can lead to all types of problems.
1. The high amount of caffeine: Caffeine can make you agitated and cause hand tremors, and too much caffeine can cloud your judgment.
2. Taurine: Taurine, which is a non-essential amino acid, is often found in energy drinks. However, experts are not saying that taurine acts as a sedative instead of a stimulant. Therefore, mixing it with alcohol can become extremely dangerous.
3. Aspartame: Aspartame is another ingredient in energy drinks that can be detrimental to your health. This artificial sweetener has several harmful side effects, such as brain damage, hearing problems, headaches and shortness of breath. Pregnant women who consume aspartame are at risk of having complications during pregnancy.
4. Energy drinks can be harmful to your health: Consuming energy drinks can cause high blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythm or other types of heart disease.
5. Chia seeds are better: If you want to lose fat and gain energy, chia seeds are beneficial to the diet. These seeds can regulate the blood sugar levels in the body, and they can prevent eating too much. Chia seeds are high in fiber; therefore, they will help give you the nutrients that you need.
You should avoid consuming energy drinks because the ingredients are damaging to the health. If you need to gain energy and lose fat, chia seeds, not energy drinks, are the best solution because the aspartame and taurine in energy drinks are not healthy.
For more details, go to http://gainenergylosefat.com/
# # #
Giving you a whole different perspective on how to enjoy healthy lifestyle by eating better, what kind of vitamins are best for you, and what kind of exercise to help gain energy and lose fat now.