NoviPet’s products, which were developed especially for the US pet specialty market, were first presented at the Global Pet Expo 2012.
“NoviPet’s participation at the Global Pet Expo was very successful and we were warmly greeted by distributors to the pet specialty, retail, catalog and Internet outlets,” said Guy Setton, head of International Business Development at NoviPet.
NoviPet collected the first orders for deliveries to the US in the early summer. Visitors showed great enthusiasm and pretty quickly got NoviPet’s fun and easy-to-use concept.
“People realize that tablets, capsules and liquids are all much less likely to be as readily accepted by the pet and much less likely to be bought repeatedly,”
NoviPet’s nutrition and health products include:
- Joint Support – provides an excellent source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), supporting joint function and comfort.
- Multi Vitamin – provides dogs with the vitamins and minerals they need, reducing the risk of vitamin or mineral deficiency and preventing poor coat, inflammation, and lethargy.
- Omega 3 & 6 – specially designed to ensure healthy skin and beautiful coat while supporting the immune system and reducing inflammatory processes.
- Digestive Aid – a special probiotic product designed to support gastrointestinal tract health, which contains protease, amylase, cellulose, lipase and vitamin E.
- Calming Aid – a new product developed to support dogs during times of anxiety and stress. It contains chamomile, L-Taurine, ginger and tryptophan.
NoviPet’s supplements will be presented at the company’s booth 834 at the Backer’s Pet Industry Spring Trade Show, Atlantic City, New Jersey.
NoviPet is a global provider of dietary supplements for pets, offering natural pet supplements with NASC approval and a unique patented delivery system of supplements.
For more information about NoviPet, visit http://www.novipet.net.
US National Sales Manager