ESC is a complete service management solution that helps service companies manage customers, workflow and finances in an intuitive, online environment.
“With our rate of growth, we needed a solution that could simplify the management and operations of AMP and dESCO’s ESC software does just that,” commented Chad Lamb, AMP chief operations officer. “By streamlining the way AMP manages prospects, dispatches technicians and handles billing, we have more time to focus on setting the strategic direction of the company and expanding relationships with current customers,” he continued.
Advanced Mechanical Plus intends to use ESC field software for:
• Customer and service history management
• Service agreement management
• Customer equipment management
• Marketing program management
• Mobile service dispatching
• Mobile invoicing, signature capture, and credit card processing
• Vehicle GPS tracking and dispatch mapping
• Inventory and purchasing management
About Advanced Mechanical Plus
Based in Lima, Ohio, Advanced Mechanical Plus, Inc. (AMP) is a full-service, mechanical services firm providing air compressor, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and refrigeration services to clients throughout the Midwest. AMP offers integrated, cost-effective solutions aimed at increasing productivity and minimizing waste. AMP serves a wide variety of industries including: automotive, petroleum, food and beverage, commercial and institutional. For more information, visit www.advancedmechanicalplus.com.