delighted to announce a new venue for the 2012 event, as well as an extra half-day of
seminars, giving delegates a full two-day event for no extra cost.
The Summit will be held at Altitude London, in the heart of Westminster, next to the
London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and the River Thames.
The main conference sessions will be held in the venue's Media Centre, which features
London's biggest state-of-the-
networking will be in the stunning River Room, with its inspirational views of the Thames.
And in a bid to offer delegates even better value for money, the conference has been
extended from a day and a half to a full two days, with extra sessions added on the
afternoon of May 2 st .
The new sessions are:
• The hub of the wheel - general managers: A selection of top GMs speak about the
challenges of their role at the heart of the hotel, and how it is evolving.
• Mind, body and soul – achieving the right spa and wellness offering
Event organiser Piers Brown said: “We're really pleased to have confirmed such an exciting
non-hotel venue for Boutique Hotel Summit 2012. The facilities and location at Altitude
London are first class and will enable us to put on a really innovative, informative and
enjoyable event. We're also delighted to expand our agenda to two days, making room for
a session devoted to general managers, and another focusing on spa and wellness offers.”
For more information, and for speaker and sponsorship enquiries for the 2012 Boutique
Hotel Summit, contact Piers Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)208 340
Who should attend?
• Lifestyle and fashion brands
• Hotel Owners / Developers
• Travel Agents
• Property Developers
• Property Brokers
• Management Company Executives and Consultants
• Hospitality Industry Suppliers
• Investors and Financial Institutions
• Private Residence Club developers
• PR / Sales and Marketing companies
• Private Members Clubs
• Asset Managers
• Concierge Companies