1. Ref 5603, Finca in Portol, Marratxi nr Palma, Mallorca
A clear winner, online and in the office, this beautiful 450m² finca typifies Mallorcan architecture and character. Proving that modern living can be wrapped attractively in a traditional stone exterior, the finca has seven bedrooms, gorgeous gardens filled with water features and Mediterranean blooms as well as an entirely separate guest house. Despite being just 15 minutes from Palma, all this set on a 10,400m² plot comes in at just 2.3 million euros – approx 1.93 million pounds.
2. Ref 5254, Villa in Son Vida, Palma, Mallorca
From the traditional to the super modern, this contemporary masterpiece is in one of Palma’s finest golf districts with the Island’s oldest golf course, Golf Son Vida designed in 1964, and an award-winning five star hotel on the doorstep. Earning second spot on virtue of its location, architecture, quality and views across the entire bay of Palma, this four bedroom 745m² home occupies a private 3,850m² plot and is priced at 8.9 million euros – approx 7.46 million pounds.
3. Ref 5527, Penthouse in Palma Old Town, Mallorca
In at three is something completely different, a vast 547m² penthouse within a distinctive 17th century Palma Old Town building. A recent conversion, the developer has installed modern kitchens, bathrooms and technology in the greatest possible taste whilst retaining medieval features such as elaborate tile work and wood carvings. Fully fitted and furnished, the two en-suite bedroom home has the rare city centre bonus of a sunny terrace and shady central courtyard. All for 3.2 million euros - approx 2.68 million pounds.
4. Ref 5484, Villa in Soller, Mallorca
Staying on a traditional theme, this south facing stone built 565m² house was originally built in the 18th century and is situated on an unusually large 2,600m² plot with lovely mountains views just five minutes’ walk to the centre of Soller town. Sympathetically renovated just four years ago, the five bedroom property retains much of its original character and sits in beautifully designed gardens with a large swimming pool. The original stable block has been converted into a charming guest house with its own entrance. Priced at 3.5 million euros – approx 2.93 million pounds.
5. Ref 5628, Finca in Son Font, Calvia, Mallorca
Rounding off the top five is a southeast facing finca in the small village of Son Font close to Calvia. Set in extensive 10,251m² grounds surrounded by green belt, the views are nothing short of dramatic – even spotting Ibiza on a clear day. Offering three bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as some fabulous extras such as solar powered underfloor heating, the 350m² villa is within minutes of shops and amenities yet ideal for lovers of countryside serenity. Yours for 1.75 million euros – approx 1.45 million pounds.
6. Ref 5508, Townhouse in Fornalutx, Mallorca
Dropping down a price bracket and in at six is a sympathetically renovated townhouse in Fornalutx – many times voted one of the most beautiful villages in Mallorca. Stylish and practical, the 150m² home has three bedrooms and a fantastic roof terrace for al-fresco dining and admiring the tranquil mountain views. Full of character, the townhouse is in walking distance of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. All this for 350,000 euros – approx 293,274 pounds.
7. Ref 2024, Villa in Cala Llamp, Andratx, Mallorca
Settling at number seven is a south-facing villa in an 869m² plot in Cala Llamp enjoying views of the entire bay bathed in all-day sunshine. Cleverly designed, both living rooms, the kitchen and dining room all have large sea-facing windows, as do the three bedrooms on the ground floor and impressive upstairs master suite. Recently refurbished to immaculate taste and style, this 410m² home is offered fully furnished to include a decadent Jacuzzi. Snap it up for 2.45 million euros – approx 2.03 million pounds.
8. Ref 5463, Apartment in Cas Catala, Palma, Mallorca
At eight is a southwest facing ground floor 140m² apartment within a stroll of the beach and shops and striking distance of the capital, Palma, just a few kilometres to the east. Modernised with quality oak parquet flooring throughout the open-plan living space and a brand new equipped kitchen, the three bedroom home opens onto a sunny terrace and landscaped garden of 430m² leading to the communal saltwater swimming pool. Good value at 565,000 euros - approx 473,428 pounds.
9. Ref 5652, Villa in Santa Ponsa, Mallorca
Imposing at number nine is a spectacular modern villa not only boasting views to the pretty bay of Santa Ponsa and the Malgrats islands but also with steps leading directly from the 1,210m² plot down to the sea’s edge – ideal for Mallorcan sunsets. Just moments from excellent golf courses restaurants, shops and cafes, this six bedroom 675m² home is flooded with natural light, luxuriously decorated and has an independent guest apartment as well as a gymnasium, sauna, Jacuzzi, cinema room and fresco-flanked swimming pool. Modestly priced at 6.95 million euros – approx 5.78 million pounds.
10. Ref 5505, Villa in Port Andratx, Mallorca
Rounding off the top ten is a charming west facing 175m² villa fortunately positioned just 100 metres from the harbourside of Port Andratx. Part of a select community of eight similar properties, all sharing a large swimming pool flanked by lush Mediterranean gardens, the four bedroom home is within walking distance of bars, cafes and waterfront restaurants and has a gorgeous rooftop terrace from which to view the surroundings. Excellent value at 1.1 million euros – approx 922,493 pounds.
And, to complete the top 20:
11. Ref 5124, Villa in Son Font, Calvia, Mallorca – five bedrooms, 1.75 million euros (approx 1.45 million pounds)
12. Ref 5208, Finca in Arta, Mallorca – three bedrooms, 2.25 million euros (approx 1.88 million pounds)
13. Ref 4262, Villa in Port Andratx, Mallorca – five bedrooms, 14.5 million euros (approx 12.16 million pounds)
14. Ref 5545, Finca in Alaro, Mallorca – four bedrooms, 1.55 million euros (approx 1.29 million pounds)
15. Ref 5552, Villa in Cala Llamp, Andratx, Mallorca – three bedrooms, 3.85 million euros (approx 3.22 million pounds)
16. Ref 5421, Villa in Son Vida, Palma, Mallorca – five bedrooms, 10.9 million euros (approx 9.14 million pounds)
17. Ref 5557, Villa in Son Vida, Palma, Mallorca – eight bedrooms, 29 million euros (approx 24.32 million pounds)
18. Ref 4140, Villa in Sol de Mallorca, Mallorca – three bedrooms, 3.95 million euros (approx 3.31 million pounds)
19. Ref 5351, Cas Catala, Palma, Mallorca – three bedrooms, 2.45 million euros (approx 2.05 million pounds)
20. Ref 5346, Finca in Sencelles, Mallorca – five bedrooms, 1.5 million euros (approx 1.25 million pounds)
Contact Mallorca Sotheby’s International Realty on phone: (+34) 971 67 48 07, email email@example.com or visit www.mallorca-
for further press information or photography please contact Sarah Drane
on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 34 607 564 726
# # #
About Mallorca Sotheby's International Realty - Mallorca Sotheby’s International Realty is dedicated to offering the finest selection of only the highest quality property across the whole of the Island of Mallorca. Whether you are looking for an exclusive front line villa, a secluded country finca, or a penthouse with sea views, our experienced team of dedicated professionals will provide you with the standard of care and service that clients expect from the world’s largest real estate agency.