The awards program, now in its fifteenth year, honors the marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns that have achieved excellence at B2B services and solutions firms worldwide. The awards put special emphasis on market analysis, marketing innovation, program execution, and measurable business results. The deadline for submissions is June 8, 2012.
“We feel that 2012 will be a year of mastering marketing complexity,”
Categories for 2012
Entries for the 2012 Marketing Excellence Awards program may be submitted in the following six categories:
• Driving Business with Thought Leadership. Developing and disseminating high quality thought leadership content, leveraging new and traditional marketing vehicles to more effectively drive business.
• Enabling Sales Channels. Improving sales effectiveness by successfully enabling sales channels (including field sales, telesales, channel partner sales, and alliance partner sales) and directly affecting business results.
• Generating and Nurturing Leads. Implementing marketing initiatives that create awareness, generate demand, identify leads, and nurture contacts at all stages of the buying process.
• Marketing with Social and Interactive Media. Integrating social and interactive media into marketing programs, the overall marketing strategy, and the business.
• Strengthening Client Relationships and Building Loyalty. Executing marketing programs designed to deepen the relationships with existing clients, foster loyalty, and build partnerships based on mutual trust.
• Transforming the Marketing Organization. Transforming marketing operations, organization models, skills, and processes to improve marketing’s impact and results.
Criteria for Judging
Entries for the 2012 Marketing Excellence Awards program are judged on the following criteria:
• Quality of the research and analysis that was done to understand the problem or opportunity
• Level of innovation of the solution, program, or campaign
• Effectiveness of implementation
• Appropriate metrics
• Measurable impact on the business
Deadline for Submissions
The deadline for submissions is June 8, 2012. The winners will be announced at a special awards reception at ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Conference on October 30, 2012 in Boston.
Last year’s winners included Cisco, Cognizant, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, Fujitsu, HCL America, HDS, HP, IBM, Microsoft, and SAP.
The awards are open to all companies worldwide that market and sell services and solutions. Visit ITSMA’s Website at http://www.itsma.com/
Contact us at +1-781-862-8500, Ext. 136, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
ITSMA provides research, consulting, and training to the world’s leading technology, communications, and professional services providers.