Celebrate Easter at Rio Grill with A Sunday Brunch Menu That Pays Homage To Its Southwestern Roots
CARMEL, CA -- Rio Grill, located in the Crossroads in Carmel, has been the place to meet friends, enjoy tasty, flavorful food and relax with a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine for over 28 Years. On Easter Sunday, April 8th, enjoy a brunch menu created by Executive Chef Cy Yontz, that pays homage to the restaurant’s traditional Southwestern roots and provides a tantalizing take on traditional Sunday Brunch favorites. Reservations recommended.
EASTER FEATURED LIBATIONS
• • Passion Fruit Mimosa $11.00
• • Rio Grill Bloody Mary $7.50
EASTER FEATURED MENU ITEMS
• • FRENCH TOAST -- Mexican Cinnamon-Egg Battered Texas Toast with Mixed Berries, Maple Syrup, Toasted Pine Nuts and Whipped Cream $12.95
• • FROM THE SMOKER -- Hand Carved Leg of Lamb with Tomato-Mint Chutney, Hatch Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes and Asparagus $16.95
• • EGG’S BENEDICT -- English Muffin with Poached Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Apple Smoked Bacon and Blackened Serrano Chile Hollandaise $16.00
• • SPRING FRITTATA -- Grilled Asparagus, Blistered Grape Tomatoes, Morel Mushrooms, Cipollini Onions and Gruyere Cheese $14.50
• • PANCAKES-- Blue Corn and Piñón Pancake Stack with Guava-Maple Syrup $11.95
• • CHEF’S EASTER SPECIAL -- Poached Salmon with Dill Crème Fraîche and Chorizo-Sweet Potato Hash $16.95
• • HUEVOS RANCHEROS --Two Eggs with Cumin Black Beans, Blue Corn Tortillas, Ranchero Salsa and Cotija Cheese $12.00
For more information on Rio Grills Easter Brunch, please call (831) 625-5436 or go to www.riogrill.com. The restaurant is open daily from 11:30 AM and the Brunch menu is available on Sundays from 11:30-3:00.