Greteman Group won gold ADDY awards for billboards, TV and identity. Additional ADDY wins included work in a variety of categories, including ads, websites, ecards, newsletters, point-of-purchase and collateral.
Greteman Group was awarded Best of Show/Print for the Kansas State Fair Raving Bull and Sheep Thrills billboards. They feature quirky barnyard critters: a groovy, glasses-wearing “Raving Bull” and a carousel animal offering “Sheep Thrills.” The campaign has also been recognized with first place awards from the International Association of Fairs and Expositions. “People love the Kansas State Fair’s creative,” says Denny Stoecklein, the fair’s general manager.
Gold ADDY Awards
• Fontis Solutions, logo design
• Kansas State Fair, Raving Bull & Sheep Thrills billboards
• Kansas State Fair, television
Greteman Group was awarded additional ADDY awards for the following work:
• Bombardier Business Aircraft, holiday card
• Bombardier Business Aircraft, Aspen Food & Wine classic invitation
• Bombardier Business Aircraft, Team Bombardier cycling gear
• Bombardier Flexjet, Flexjet Direct Newsletter – print
• Bombardier Flexjet, Flexjet Direct Newsletter – digital
• Bombardier Learjet, video
• Hutton Construction, print ad
• Hutton Construction, brand book
• Hutton Construction, stationary package
• Kansas State Fair, radio
• Lewis Energy Group, Lewis Air Legends website
• Lewis Energy Group, Glacier Girl history wall display
• Rainbows United, Fashion Passion Runway event campaign
• Signature Flight Support, holiday ecard
• Signature Flight Support, member benefits brochure
• USAIG Insurance Group, brand book
• USAIG Insurance Group, website
• Wichita Downtown Development Corporation, Final Friday logo
Awards received at the local level will advance to regional competitions and then proceed to national/international finals. The ADDY Awards is the largest creative advertising competition in the country with more than 60,000 local entries competing in 15 districts across the United States. The Ninth District comprises Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa. The American Advertising Federation, a not-for-profit industry association, conducts the competition every year.
“Our greatest reward come from consistently delivering strong ROI for our clients, but I have to admit that winning a Best of Show feels really good,” says Sonia Greteman, agency president and creative director.
About Greteman Group
Greteman Group has developed an international reputation as an aviation-specialty marketing agency based in Wichita, Kan. – the Air Capital. The world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, flight support and aftermarket services entrust their brands to Greteman Group. These include FlightSafety International, Flexjet, Bombardier Aerospace, Signature Flight Support, Dallas Airmotive, USAIG and Spirit AeroSystems. Greteman Group has been a Metro Award winner and a recipient of the Business Marketing Association’
Connect With Us
gretemangroup.com | twitter.com/
# # #
Greteman Group has developed an international reputation as an aviation-specialty marketing agency based in Wichita, Kan. – the Air Capital.