The Healthcare Centers of Excellence Pre-Summit Workshop combines classroom style instruction with case studies in a highly interactive setting. The Workshop provides attendees the tools and inside knowledge to develop a comprehensive strategy empowering their healthcare provider facility to reach its highest potential in a dynamic business environment.
Topics in the Workshop agenda include:
• Efficient patient turnover to maximize volumes
• Inspired employees who are powerfully engaged in the hospital’s or department’s success
• A crafted patient experience for the unique needs of the local customer population
• Lean business systems that slash wasteful and unproductive spending
• Revenue tracking models encompassing each patient’s comprehensive treatment, including multiple departments and facilities
Workshop speakers include Diana Bruno, Principal, Una Vita; Vivian Knight, Risk Manger, Patient Safety Officer, Patient Navigator, Baptist Health South Florida and Marc-David Munk, MD, MPH, Executive Medical Director for Quality and Patient Safety, University of New Mexico Public Hospitals.
The Healthcare Centers of Excellence Summit includes three concurrent tracks, Cardiac Centers of Excellence, Cancer Centers of Excellence and Diabetes Centers of Excellence Conferences. Attendees may choose to register for a single track or the Summit as a whole and attend portions of each track in addition to attending the Workshop.
Specializing in the healthcare industries, GTC develops independent events bringing together executive level professionals to acquire the latest industry data while networking and building important business relationships. You may visit GTC at www.gtcinsight.com.
# # #
Specializing in the healthcare industries, GTC develops independent events bringing together executive level professionals to acquire the latest industry data while networking and building important business relationships.
GTC (Global Technology Community), LLC, is a privately held company founded in 2002.