Let a HAFA Short Sale Specialist Help You to Exit Gracefully From Your Financial Difficulties!
A Short Sale may be the answer If the cost of homeownership has become too much to bear. The MHA Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA) allows you to transition out of your home and avoid foreclosure with $3,000 in relocation assistance and peace of mind.
Here's how I help you with this dignified exit strategy where you can achieve a Short Sale and avoid the negative impact of foreclosure on your credit report and return to a better financial position:
1. I specialize in Short Sales with the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Program.
2. I will help you every step of the way with your Short Sale.
3. I have the forms the lender will require to do a Short Sale.
4. I will help you gather your necessary paperwork.
5. I will contact your lender for you and do all of the negotiating necessary to get your Short Sale approved.
6. I will get your house sold as quickly as possible and with the least amount of stress for you!
If you can't afford your mortgage payment and it's time for you to transition to more affordable housing, a Short Sale using the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program is designed for you.
In a short sale, the mortgage company lets you sell your house for an amount that falls "short" of the amount you still owe. .
HAFA offers benefits that make the transition as favorable as possible:/
• You can get free advice from HUD-approved housing counselors and licensed real estate professionals. Contact me anytime by email: peggy@
• Unlike conventional short sales, a HAFA short sale completely releases you from your mortgage debt after selling the property. This means you will no longer be responsible for the amount that falls "short" of the amount you still owe. The deficiency is guaranteed to be waived by the servicer.
• In a HAFA short sale, your mortgage company works with you to determine an acceptable sale price.
• HAFA has a less negative effect on your credit score than foreclosure or conventional short sales.
• When you close, HAFA provides $3,000 in relocation assistance.
You may be eligible for HAFA if you meet all of the following criteria:
• You live in the home or have lived there within the last 12 months.
• You have a documented financial hardship.
• You have not purchased a new house within the last 12 months.
• Your first mortgage is less than $729,750.
• You obtained your mortgage on or before January 1, 2009.
• You must not have been convicted within the last 10 years of felony larceny, theft, fraud, forgery, money laundering or tax evasion in connection with a mortgage or real estate transaction.
*Eligibility criteria are for guidance only. Contact your mortgage servicer to see if you qualify for HAFA. I will be happy to help you every step of the way!
For more information please visit my website at: http://www.SantaClarita--
+ Program Availability
HAFA is available for mortgages that are owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac or serviced by over 100 HAMP participating mortgage servicers.
+ Steps to Apply for HAFA
Call me at 661 513-3755 or 909 565-0223. I have all the forms necessary for you to apply. I will contact your service provider for you and help you with all necessary paperwork.
The sooner you seek help, the more options you'll have.
# # #
See Santa Clarita homes for sale! I specialize in HAFA Short Sales! Buy a home in Santa Clarita Valley. Sell a home in Los Angeles County. Contact me by email: email@example.com or phone: 661 513-3755. Website: http://SantaClarita--
I am a Realtor at Keller Williams VIP Properties in Valencia, Ca. I want to hear from you today, whether you are buying, selling or investing!!