LinkedIn remains the top business social network in the world with more than 150 million profiles, including profiles for executives from every Fortune 500 company. LinkedIn also is one of the largest providers or recruiting services in the world. Following last month’s webinar for recruiters on basic LinkedIn techniques, this month’s webinar offers advanced recruiting strategies to use LinkedIn to find and hire the right candidate a client or company.
In this webinar, Jim will offer point-by-point instruction, including a live demonstration to allow participants to follow along using their own computers. In this 90-minute webinar, participants will learn:
- Updated sourcing strategies for 2012, including techniques for both free and paid LinkedIn accounts.
- Faster ways to search for candidates using LinkedIn, as well as outside of the network.
- Three ways to craft messages that generate responses from targeted candidates.
- Alternative contact strategies to reach passive candidates in a variety of industries.
- Job posting strategies and recommendations as to how to generate employee referrals.
- How to market your positions and your companies using LinkedIn.
“Recruiters are using LinkedIn on a routine basis, but the vast majority of them are only skimming the surface. LinkedIn is an incredibly powerful networking tool that can deliver highly qualified candidates right to your email box, if you know how to use it effectively,”
The cost of the Experts Connection seminar is $100, and access is provided via web and telephone. A web archive also is available for registrants. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at http://www.experts-
About James Durbin:
Jim Durbin is a retained search headhunter and trainer specializing in social media. As a blogger and business owner, Jim is an expert and frequent speaker on such topics as online employment, recruiting blogs, and using social media in the hiring process. His prior experience includes account management for a national staffing firm where he was a top performer. He is a graduate of Washington and Lee University and lives in Dallas.
Woolf Media & Marketing