“You are a radiant being of light with an innate ability to heal. You have a miraculous system and you were meant to live a healthy, vibrant and beautiful life, for many years past the current age commonly considered end game.” Rev Julie Renee Doering, author of ‘Beautiful From the Inside Out’ beauty rejuvenation program.
The active American woman spends an average of 12 thousand dollars per year on beauty enhancement. Our national beauty expenditure reaches over 7 billion dollars yearly. Media is fixated on glamorous celebrities' lifestyles. Reality shows are heavily laden with beauty procedures, bad behaviors and superficial follies. 150 billion dollar profits are made from late night infomercials. Many of those products are beauty gadgets and creams, promising eternal youth or at least the appearance of such. American women and the entire baby-boomer generation are obsessed with maintaining a youthful look.
Miraculous Living Network Jill Hendrickson interviews Julie Renee on False Beauty
The quest for appearing beautiful with the underlying message of ‘looking’ healthy and youthful is not a bad quest, it is just slightly misguided . Women undergoing a facelift or a breast enhancement surgery are actually experiencing a dramatic lights off in the cellular body as chemically she is taken to the edge of death. The health of the cells drops severely after undergoing major surgery and often drop the physical body into a death cycle. A woman who has undergone a cosmetic surgical enhancement often finds that her cells never recover. What that means is that her body and her cells never regain vibrancy and health.
Five step towards returning to authentic beauty;
1. Wake up every morning looking in to the mirror say to yourself
* I am a Radiant Being of Light
* I Love Myself, I Trust Myself, I Express my Unique Self
2. Launch into your day in gratitude. Find 10 things to be grateful for as you pass through your day and keep yourself in the feeling aligned with celebration and bliss.
3. Move your body in nature. Run on a path, swim in a lake, take a trail ride on your mountain bike, canoe down a river, swim in the ocean, climb mountains, repel down a waterfall. While being under the open sky, breathe in clean air as often as possible.
4. Know what your body needs. Plan your nutritional intake carefully. Think in terms of nourishing all the five senses. Include healthy food and hydration, nourish your eyes by focusing on beauty, pay attention to what your ears are listening to and provide pleasant aromas for your nose to inhale. Think about what the fabric touching your skin...does it enhance your felling of well being?
5. Meditation is truly the fountain of youth. Youthful results span across all traditions from the monks of Tibet to yogis and yoginis of India to westerners who practice guided meditation and hypno-therapeutic practices. The individual who meditates daily calms the mind and soothes the nerves. Typical results from a life time daily meditation practice produce a human being who is vibrant, youthful sporting sparkly cells appearing 10 years younger then their chronological age.
Commit to shifting the way you look at authentic health and beauty. Filter out the bad messaging, by turning off negative programing on television. Create a loving affirmation, when a negative message gets past the filter, e.g., when you see a negative bill board promoting diet pills repeat silently "I Love Myself" then move on.
Change is required. A large portion of the female population suffers from low self-esteem and self inflicted negative messaging. For real and lasting change, men and woman need to examine their life and begin the quest of living from the inside out.
For more information on living an authentic life please visit us at Miraculous Living where we provide the new blue print for living a miraculous authentic life.
# # #
Miraculous Living with Reverend Julie Renee Speaker Author Master Healer Shares practical spiritual tools to individuals & groups internationally Inspiring 1000’s of people just like you to live more radiant fully self expressed lives