CapsuleNet veterinary members can now receive special group pricing for the RetrieverPACS web-based veterinary PACS system and cloud storage. As a result, CapsuleNet members will gain access to instant, economical access and archiving of veterinary images from multiple modalities using cloud technology.
Specially adapted for vets, Retriever PACS boosts productivity and efficient workflow, while eliminating administrative headaches and expensive hardware/software fees. Veterinarians and their staff can simply log into the Retriever PACS secure web application and review images with its diagnostic DICOM viewer. The radiology PACS system’s multiple search categories enable veterinary practices to find studies quickly from any Internet connection (PC, Mac, iPad and Android supported). By integrating radiology images in a single electronic platform, practices can remove time-consuming steps and improve veterinary care.
Retriever PACS Radiology Imaging System Highlights
• Affordable Web-based PACS System
• Diagnostic DICOM web viewer
• Mobile access with iPad and Android apps
• Secure SSL off-site storage of patient images to safeguard in case of a natural disaster
• Cloud technology or server-based storage options
• Archives images from all DICOM modality sources (CR, DR, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Angiograms, Digital X-rays, PET, Vascular Medicine and Mammography)
To learn how Retriever PACS web-based vet PACS can help your veterinary practice gain instant access to animal studies, ultimately saving time and money, visit our form online (http://www.retrieverpacs.com/
Read more RetrieverPACS news: http://www.retrieverpacs.com/
Access the PDF version of this release: http://www.retrieverpacs.com/
About CapsuleNet LLC
# # #