PRLog - March 13, 2012 - (SAN DIEGO) March 13, 2012 – Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is celebrating Easter, San Diego style. On Sunday, April 8, Red Marlin will be whipping up its Easter brunch buffet for the family complete with beautiful bay views and complimentary Easter-themed activities for kids.
“We’re taking full advantage of our prime spot on the water and beautiful views of Mission Bay by celebrating the holiday outside,” said Jeff Pace, general manager of Hyatt Regency Mission Bay. “We love mixing traditional Easter celebration elements with fun activities such as our signature Underwater Easter Egg Hunt.”
Underwater Easter Egg Hunt & More:
• Underwater Easter Egg Hunt: Put on your Southern California-style Sunday best (by “best” we mean swim suits and swim trunks) and dive into the famous Underwater Easter Egg Hunt in Hyatt Regency Mission Bay’s backyard pool. At noon, kids are invited to search for colored eggs hidden in the pool, around the pool deck and lawn areas.
• Traditional Easter Egg Hunt: For those wanting to stay dry, Hyatt Regency Mission Bay also offers a Cabana Lawn Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 10 a.m.
• Egg Decorating Contest: At 2 p.m., kids can take part in an egg decorating contest and showcase their egg-cellent artistic skills.
• Pop Up Easter Bunny Visits: Throughout the celebration, the Easter Bunny will take a break from egg-hiding duties and make surprise visits to the restaurant for photo opportunities with the kids.
The Easter children’s activities are complimentary to Red Marlin brunch patrons and guests of the hotel.
Red Marlin’s Easter Brunch Buffet for Kids and Grown-Ups:
• Morning favorites: Gourmet Omelets, Mission Bay Eggs Benedict, Smoked Bacon, Pork Sausage, Belgian Waffles A la Minute, Einstein Bagels with lox and smear, and Fruits of the Season with a Variety of the Days Selection of Cheese, Rustic Breads and Sweet Pastries Baked in House.
• Lunch Offerings: Seafood Display, Spiced Pasta Salad, Traditional Caesar Salad, Farm Fresh Salad Station and Build Your Own Garden Salad
• Hot & Fresh: Carved by one of our chefs, guests have the choice of Sirloin, Thyme Honey Glazed Bone-In Ham, Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon, Skin on Chicken, Farm Fresh Spring Vegetables and Roasted Fingerlings
• Sweet & Satisfying: New York Cheese Cake, Key Lime Pie, Double Chocolate Brownie, Lemon Bars, Assorted Mousse Shooters and Carrot Cake
• Peter Cottontail Kids Buffet: Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken Nuggets, Corn on the Cob and Cheesy Mac
Red Marlin’s Easter Brunch Buffet will be served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 8, and is $55 per person, $26 for kids within the ages of 5-12 (children 4 and under are free). Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling 619-221-4868. For more information about Red Marlin, visit www.redmarlinrestaurant.com.
About the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
Neighboring SeaWorld®, the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is perfectly situated to explore Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego’s beautiful beaches. The recently reinvented coastal hotel on Mission Bay features 430 guestrooms, three pools with waterslides, an award-winning signature restaurant Red Marlin, a poolside bar and lounge and eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa. The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina is located at 1441 Quivira Road. Visit www.missionbay.hyatt.com or call 619-224-1234 for reservations or more information. To keep up with the latest happenings, become a Facebook fan of Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina or follow us on Twitter at @HyattMissionBay.