The Swansea based group which includes energy efficiency advisors, Nationwide Energy Services and the claims management company, We Claim You Gain, have recruited an additional 300 staff since Spring 2011, and have moved into a second building in Swansea Enterprise Park.
The last 12 months has seen the group face unprecedented customer demand with staff currently visiting up to 6,000 customer homes per week and helping up to 4,000 save money on their monthly bills.
To mark the achievement the firm are hosting a ‘Wear your football shirt to work’ day In support of local Swansea charity, Breakout Adventure and are welcoming special guests and the media to the building to join the celebrations.
Swansea City FC Captain Ashley Williams, fresh from victory over Manchester City, will be on site to meet the staff and cut the red ribbon, officially opening the new offices.
Managing Director Neville Wilshire said “Our expansion over the last year has been a real achievement and has seen us diversify into new areas of business such as a price comparison website and online fuel switching. Our ethos of Saving Britain Money is presenting real opportunities for the group and our staff to develop further.”
Mr Wilshire went on to say “We are delighted to be welcoming Ashley Williams to the building for our special day. We have many avid Swans fans working here and with the recent success of the club there is real anticipation in the office”.
The celebrations will be raising money and awareness of a local charity. Breakout Adventure who specialise in outdoor adventures that change young lives. Using a range of activities including Sea Kayaking, Coasteering and Gorge Walking the group work with people who have particular needs, or face specific challenges in their lives. Mr Wilshire will be generously doubling all money raised by his staff for Breakout Adventure.
The Save Britain Money Group is committed to helping people save money on their household expenditure through offering money saving products and services.
Notes for editor:
• Save Britain Money is the parent company for Nationwide Energy Services, We Claim U Gain, Billscutter, Save Yourself Money, and Fuelswitch.com.
• The group has its headquarters in Swansea employing in excess of 550 people
• The group provides a huge range of services to the British public including insulation surveys, solar surveys, PPI claims, price comparison, insurance sales, fuel switching and much more.
• Breakout is a registered charity (no 1027899). http://sites.google.com/
• For further information regarding Save Britain Money - Nia Johnston, Marketing Assistant, 01792 518238 - Email; nia.johnston@
# # #
Nationwide Energy Services Ltd is dedicated to helping home-owners and businesses claim the government grants available to make energy efficient upgrades to their properties.