The 2012 program is fully updated, and includes a new speaker line-up and session topics.
Attendees will benefit from a unique opportunity to hear from Ellen McClain (Deputy Assistant Secretary, Transborder Policy, U.S. Department of Homeland Security) on the National Strategy for Global Supply Chain Security.
New Keynote Speakers from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA):
● Monika Brenner (Chief, Valuation & Special Programs Branch, CBP)
● Charles Steuart (Chief, IPR & Restricted Merchandise Branch, CBP)
● Jeremy Baskin (Senior Advisor to the Executive Director, Regulations and Rulings, CBP)
● Carlos Ochoa (Supervisory Program Manager, C-TPAT / Industry Partnership Programs, CBP)
● Susan Dyszel ( ITDS Team Lead, CBP)
● Rich Halverson (National IPR Coordination Center, ICE)
● Cindy Covell (Executive Director, Regulatory Audit, CBP)
● Anne Maricich (Assistant Director-Trade-
● Florence Constant (Chief, Partnership Programs Branch, CBP)
● Cindy Allen (Executive Director for ACE Business, CBP)
● Domenic Veneziano (Director, Division of Import Operations and Policy, FDA)
Attendees will network and benchmark their compliance practices with new industry speakers from Target, 3M, Nike, Del Monte, Cardinal Health, Northrop Grumman, Tyco, Cisco, FedEx, U.S. Steel Corporation, DRS Technologies, A.N. Deringer, Williams-Sonoma and Momentive.
The event is expected to sell out, and seating is limited. For more information and to register, interested parties can call 1-888-224-2480 or visit http://www.americanconference.com/