– Passat named Top Family Car by Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com amidst sales momentum –
• February sales total 30,577 units, a 42. 5 percent increase over prior year sales
• Passat, the 2012 Motor Trend Car of the Year, sold 8,189 its best month since August 2001
• Tiguan sold 2,280 units, its best February ever
• Jetta Sedan achieved 11,694 units, up 11.4 percent versus the prior year
• High-mileage, clean diesel TDI models account for 21.3 percent of sales in February, up 54.6 percent versus the prior month
The Passat, recently named the #1 Family Car for 2012 by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com, continues to be a success in the competitive mid-size sedan segment with 8,189 units for the month of February.
Jetta sedan remains the volume leader for Volkswagen with sales totaling 11,694, its best February ever.
The 2012 Beetle sold 1,303 units. The TDI Clean Diesel Coupe was unveiled this month at the Chicago Auto Show; it will go on sale late summer 2012.
The Tiguan continued strong sales with 2,280 units sold, marking the best February ever. The Touareg vehicles saw an increase in sales with 65.1 percent with 723 units sold.
Volkswagen’s high-mileage, clean diesel TDI models account for 21.3 percent of sales in February, a 54.6 percent increase versus the prior month.
Volkswagen of Naples
601 Airport Rd., S
Naples, FL 34104
Sales, Service and Parts Hours
# # #
Quick Draw Media is a social media marketing service focused on one thing - giving our client's the highest return on their investment. We strategically and creatively implement social media campaigns focusing on brand develpment and traffic generation.