• Audi A8 flagship sedan wins the Ultra-Luxury category for the Connected World magazine inaugural awards
• Audi connect™ system highlighted for striking the right balance between safety, convenience and infotainment
• Audi is the first auto company worldwide to feature factory-installed wireless internet
Audi A8 recently was honored in the first annual Connected World Connected Car of the Year awards, which spotlights vehicles with technology that strikes the right balance between safety, convenience, and infotainment. Chosen by the editorial team at Connected World magazine, Audi A8 was selected for its unmatched Audi connect™ infotainment system, now widely available on Audi models, and superior safety features. The vehicle is profiled in the March issue of Connected World.
“Drivers have reached a point in which they are looking for a vehicle that is safe and reliable, and can keep them connected while on the road, just as they are able to while in the office or in their homes,” says Mike Carrozzo, chief editor, Connected World. “And, as consumers, we also want to be connected in a distraction-
With the Audi A8, Audi is the first company worldwide to feature factory-installed wireless internet, enabling the innovative infotainment system called Audi connect. Previously only available in the A6, A7, A8 and Q7, Audi connect is now available on all A4 and A5 models, making Audi the only brand worldwide to feature this level of integrated connectivity in the B segment.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the U.S. wireless carrier for Audi connect systems. Audi connect services are enabled with an enhanced, ruggedized T-Mobile® SIM card, which is included with the vehicle, allowing customers to simply sign up for a service plan at the time of vehicle sale or at any time during or after the six-month complimentary trial period. Prices for 3G service range from $25-$30/month. Audi turned to T-Mobile as the wireless provider because of its reliable, nationwide network, leadership in automotive telematics, and strong customer satisfaction record.
“Increasingly, we are seeing a dramatic shift in the way consumers interact with their automobiles,”
With Audi connect, the onboard MMI® Navigation system is enhanced with Google Earth™ maps and real-time SiriusXM Traffic information, for a true aerial view of the route. Audi connect also features real-time localized weather, news and live fuel prices; Google Local Search for detailed information about travel destinations, such as restaurant or hotel hours, pricing and customer reviews; the myAudi Destination feature, which allows registered users to log on to Google Maps™ from any location and download up to 50 destinations to the vehicle; and a rolling Wi-Fi hotspot, allowing up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices to simultaneously use the wireless connectivity. Audi connect is a pivotal first step towards a connected car future. Vehicles with Audi connect currently are the only broadband-connected cars in the world.
The Audi A8 also features the optional driver assistance package, which includes adaptive cruise control that keeps the A8 at a constant distance from the preceding vehicle, active lane assist, and dynamic steering. Dynamic steering varies the effort as well as the steering ratio; while active lane assist helps the vehicle maintain lane discipline should the driver begin to sway outside of the lane markings without setting the turn signal. The Audi A8 also features Audi Night Vision Assistant with pedestrian detection that can warn the driver of oncoming pedestrians up to 1,000 feet away.
Audi Naples, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, is your leading new and used Audi dealer serving Southwest Florida including all of Naples, Naples Park, Vanderbilt Beach, Immokalee, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates, Copeland, Goodland, Everglades City, Bonita Springs and Marco Island. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, www.audinaples.com, to request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
Audi Naples Service Department is proud to be the only dealer in South West Florida to offer “Service While You Sleep”. This elite service will allow our customers the option of dropping off their vehicle on their way home from work and picking it up in the morning. For your convenience, our Service Department hours include nighttime service offered until 3am along with a complimentary shuttle.
Audi Naples is conveniently located and easy to find.
• Traveling from Bradenton, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs or Venice simply go South on I-75 to exit 105 (Golden Gate). Take Golden Gate west towards the Naples Airport to Airport Pulling Road. Go south on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile, just past Radio Road on your left hand side.
• Traveling from Miami, Coral Gables, North Miami, Pembrooke Pines, Hollywood, Hallendale, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale, Plantation, or Boca Raton simply go West on I-75 to exit 101 (Collier Blvd -951). Take Collier Blvd South to Davis Blvd. Go west and follow Davis Blvd. to Airport Pulling Road. Go North on Airport Pulling Road approximately one mile on your right hand side.
601 Airport Rd., S
Naples, FL 34104
Sales, Service and Parts Hours
Service While You Sleep Hours
• Monday – Friday: Drop off by 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Evening Shuttle Service extended to 8:00 PM
• Monday – Friday: Morning Shuttle Service beginning at 7:00 AM
# # #
Quick Draw Media is a social media marketing service focused on one thing - giving our client's the highest return on their investment. We strategically and creatively implement social media campaigns focusing on brand develpment and traffic generation.