Full Report Details at
GBI Research analyzes the veterinary vaccines market up to 2017. The report examines the market by analyzing livestock species including bovine, ovine, equine and porcine. The target population considered is the total animal population in each respective region. The report specifically covers livestock species excluding companion animals, and concludes that the livestock market sector has shown steady growth in recent years. Biotechnology developments and research contributed tremendously towards the growth and enhancement of the veterinary vaccines market. Europe and the US collectively hold more than 70% of the total market.
The market grew at a steady rate for the past few years and is expected to grow further. The demand for veterinary vaccines in the market is driven by factors such as the vulnerability of animals to fatal and chronic diseases, and the changing patterns of the diseases. The recent epidemics created awareness among livestock owners of the need to avoid the huge production losses due to diseases such as swine flu, avian influenza and anthrax. The future of vaccines will be dominated by DNA-related vaccines and combination vaccines, which can provide protection against various diseases with minimal vaccine shots. Such innovative products will be more capable of providing protection and generating a strong immune response than the traditional vaccines.
The key players in the veterinary vaccines market are Bayer HealthCare, Merck & Co. Inc., Fort Dodge Animal Health, Novartis Animal Heath, Pfizer, Lohmann Animal Health, Merial Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and Heska Corporation. There are many other companies which are involved with the manufacturing and development of veterinary vaccines apart from those in the list.
* Annualized market data for the veterinary vaccines market from 2002 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017.
* Analysis of the leading livestock segments, including bovine, ovine, porcine and equine.
* Analysis of the veterinary vaccines market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, Europe and Japan.
* Market characterization of the veterinary vaccines market, including market size, annual cost of vaccination and target population.
* Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
* Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Bayer, Pfizer, Merck and Novartis.
* Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place in the veterinary vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
* Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading livestock segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
* Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies and niche companies which are helpful in extending the pipeline portfolio.
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bayer HealthCare, Pfizer, Merck Inc., Novartis
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance
3 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Market Overview
3.1 Revenue Forecasts
3.2.1 Livestock Owners Developing Increased Disease Awareness for Farm Animals
3.3.1 Mutant Strains of Virus Pose a Challenge in Vaccine Manufacturing
3.3.2 Decrease in Cattle Population is Reducing the Demand for Vaccines
4 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Geographical Landscape
4.1 The US
4.1.1 Revenue Forecast
4.2.1 Revenue Forecast
4.3.1 Revenue Forecast
5 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Bovine Vaccines Market
5.1 The US
5.1.1 Revenue Forecasts
5.1.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
5.1.3 Target Population
5.2.1 Revenue Forecasts
5.2.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
5.2.3 Target Population
5.3.1 Revenue Forecasts
5.3.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
5.3.3 Target Population
6 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Ovine Vaccines Market
6.1 The US (Sheep Vaccines Market)
6.1.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.1.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.1.3 Target Population
6.2 Europe (Sheep Vaccine Market)
6.2.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.2.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.2.3 Target Population
6.3 Japan (Sheep Vaccines Market)
6.3.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.3.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.3.3 Target Population
6.4 The US (Goat Vaccines Market)
6.4.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.4.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.4.3 Target Population
6.5 Europe (Goat Vaccines Market)
6.5.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.5.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.5.3 Target Population
6.6 Japan (Goat Vaccines Market)
6.6.1 Revenue Forecasts
6.6.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
6.6.3 Target Population
7 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Porcine Vaccines Market
7.1 The US
7.1.1 Revenue Forecasts
7.1.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
7.1.3 Target Population
7.2.1 Revenue Forecasts
7.2.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
7.2.3 Target Population
7.3.1 Revenue Forecasts
7.3.2 Annual Cost of Vaccination
7.3.3 Target Population
8 Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Equine Vaccines Market
8.1 The US
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About GBI Research
GBI Research provides industry-leading global business intelligence solutions. Their products and services help companies make better business decisions, win business and position themselves more effectively. GBI Research publishes more than 100 research reports each year across a wide range of industries. These reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, databases of proprietary in-house data and high quality analysis from their expert teams. GBI Research employs hundreds of highly qualified Analysts across the US, Europe and Asia. View more research from GBI Research at http://www.fastmr.com/
# # #
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.