PRLog - March 9, 2012 - In early January 2012 Roomba Robot Reviews compared the iRobot Roomba 560 with the current 700 series. The results were quite predictable with the Roomba 560 being an earlier model. The review does however compared all the features of this model with two iRobots from the 700 series.
iRobot Roomba 560
The review describes the iRobot Roomba 560 is a state of the art robotic vacuum cleaner that cleans so that you don't have to. Simply press clean and leave the rest to your Roomba. Perfect for people who have pets (hair) or alergies, or for anyone who wants to spend more time doing something else than vacuuming the floor. Unlike the Roomba 530 the 560 comes with a scheduling feature that lets the robotic vacuum cleaner start cleaning even when you are not at home.
ROOMBA 560 FEATURES
· On board scheduling that allows you to preset cleaning times of up to 7 times per week.
· 2 virtual automatic walls that you can program in to stop the irobot Roomba 560 from entering areas that you don't want it to.
· Cleaning head suspension system adjusts to tiles, carpeted and hardwood flooring for a thorough clean.
· Home base docking system - when your Roomba 560 is done for the day and needs to recharge - it will automatically head back and dock at its home base.
· The Roomba 560 has counter - rotating bristle and beater brushes that act like a dustpan and broom to sweep up dirt.
· Superfine vacuum filter sucks up and traps pollen, dust and fine particles.
· Spot Clean mode lets the Roomba 560 concentrate on those extra dirty areas - it will automatically spend more time in one spot.
· The Roomba 560 comes with a spinning side brush that gets in close to wall edges and skirting boards.
· Cliff Sensory technology - there is nothing worse than your robotic vacuum cleaner falling down the stairs - luckily the Roomba 560 knows how to detect a cliff so it won't fall off!
· Anti Tangle - the Roomba 560 comes with anti tangle technology. If the brushes get tangled in a cord or the side of a rug - it will automatically hit reverse and untangle itself.
· iRobots light touch bumper technology allows the Roomba 560 to tell the difference between a curtain edge and a wall - which allows it to clean with ease all those difficult areas under bed and couch skirts and behind curtains.
For more information please see http://roombarobotreviews.com/
Apart from all the reasons listed above, this little robot vacuum is a dream to have in your house because
-You never have to vacuum your house again!
-It provides entertainment for dogs and babies!
-You can give it a name!
-You have to empty it after every clean ( it is best to)
-Cleaning hair from the brushes can be difficult - use a pair of scissors if you need to.
-If the docking station is in a place that is difficult to get to (kitchen pantry/ closet) The roomba 560 might get a bit lost - put the docking station under your coffee table or somewhere that is easy to get to.
-Doesn't clean stairs
-Can be a little noisy sometimes
To read how Roomba Robot Reviews compares the Roomba 560 with the 700 series please visit http://roombarobotreviews.com/
-The irobot Roomba 560 vacuum cleaner is strong.
- It can easily rip headphones out of sockets or lamps off nightstands if it grabs onto a thin cord or wire. Bigger cables (TV, DVD etc) are ok - but it is best to try and limit the amount of cords on the ground - the roomba can navigate these but it uses up battery life and time
-Make sure you open and close doors fully - the Roomba 560 has no problems pushing a door shut and can easily get trapped in a room.
-Pick up kids toys and other obstacles from the floor before hand - don't be lazy! (you already have a robot doing your vacuuming EVERYDAY)
-ALWAYS charge the battery to full the first time before operation - like any battery operated product - make sure you charge it to 100% before using it. Anything less will decrease battery life. Also to prolong battery life it is a good idea to let the battery run down to zero % occasionally (once a month or so) this keeps the ions in your battery moving and prolongs life
-Clean it everyday - take care of your Robot vacuum.
The Roomba 560 box contains
-1 iRobot Roomba 560
-2 Auto Virtual Walls (Require 2 C batteries each, these are not included)
-1 Compact, Self-Charging Home Base
-1 Extra Filter
-1 Battery Charger
-1 Rechargeable Battery
-1 Brush Cleaning Tool
-1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot,
-6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
For more information - visit http://roombarobotreviews.com/