The Changing Role of the Internet Marketing Company
In the early days of SEO, the SEO process was fairly straightforward. It consisted principally of:
- Keyword research to determine which keywords should dominate the SEO client's website to get the most search traffic.
- Site optimization by inserting those keywords at a 1 – 3% density across the major pages of the site.
- PPC management to make sure that pay-per-click ads aligned with the right keywords.
- Link building through a variety of online and offline methods.
- Measurement to determine if the SEO efforts were bearing fruit.
While the “what” of this old SEO process still remains, WebProvise says, the “how” has changed dramatically. Under the new SEO process:
- Site optimization really means quality content creation, focusing less upon a certain keyword density than rich, meaningful content that gives value to the search consumer.
- Content creation itself is far broader and more important than it used to be, ranging from blogs to videos to podcasts to tweeting.
- Link building now also includes careful social media management, creating campaigns designed to reach the right influencers with the ability to champion the brand and make it viral.
- Social media strategies also have to bring the offline and online marketing worlds together more than ever before, as bringing online influencers to an offline event, for example, can be one of the best ways to kick off a viral social media wave.
To Sum It Up
The Internet marketing company of the past could satisfy customers by offering Internet marketing services that led simply to an increase in website traffic. Generating web traffic, however, is just the tip of the iceberg of the Internet marketing company's job today. Between Google Panda, Facebook, YouTube, and Yelp!, today's SEO environment centers less around algorithms and more around audiences. As WebProvise explains to its customers, SEO companies today must be able to offer website design services, social media marketing services, PR services, PPC management plans, mobile design services, and more.
For more information about the changing nature of small business SEO, contact WebProvise at www.WebProvise.com.
# # #
It takes as much dedication, knowledge and quality to perform top notch internet marketing services as it does for you to grow a business. Working with the team at WebProvise, Inc., puts your future in the hands of internet marketing company specialists.
To learn more about the advantages of entrusting your small business SEO, PPC management and other internet marketing services needs to a competent team, visit www.WebProvise.com.