Improving Your Find-ability, Unique-ability and Profitability!
Friday, March 9th - 8:00am to 10:00am
In today’s over-stimulated world where your prospects and clients are bombarded with marketing messages, influenced by social proof, and impacted by industry and economic conditions, it’s more important than ever to unleash innovation and re-ignite your creativity to grow your business.
Ford Saeks will reveal several innovative ideas to attract new customers, wow current customers, and leverage all of your marketing efforts to produce maximum results… even on a limited budget.
• The best strategies you can use to simplify idea generation
• Secrets that help expand your digital footprint to attract customers like a magnet
• Methods that help you shorten your sales cycle, improve conversions and get massive results
• Seven techniques to turbo-charge your results, even on a limited budget
• The non-technical approach to leveraging your online marketing
• How to communicate a congruent brand through your website and social media, along with traditional mediums that gives you top-of-mind awareness, more sales and increased profits
Ford Saeks will reveal insider secrets to accelerate your results and grow your business even on a limited budget.
As President & CEO of Prime Concepts Group, Inc, Ford's extensive background in the business world and the Internet provides his clients with a unique advantage. His practical marketing approach and proven strategies have been applied across a wide range of industries and applications.
He has successfully founded 10 companies, received three U.S. Patents, sold millions, serves on the board of the National Speakers Association, and is the genius behind many successful ventures.
Event Fee: DCC Members FREE / $10 non members
For more information on Ford Saeks and Prime Concepts Group, Inc. visit http://www.primeconcepts.com/
Sponsored by Sam's Club Doral & Homewood Suites Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
# # #
The Doral Chamber of Commerce is committed to assisting area businesses create new revenue sources, helping the city meet the needs of it's residents and business partners, and assisting individuals to meet their personal needs and desires.