Phone. 952.224.2110 Fax. 952.960.2435 Cell. 612.290.8863
“Come As You Are: The Refine Conference for Women 2012”
Bloomington, Minn. -- The Refine Conference for Women announces Come As You Are, a two-day event to be held September 21-22, 2012, in Bloomington, Minnesota.
"Women of all ages and from all walks of life are invited. Our goal is to empower attendees to develop and become who they were created to be," said Teri Johnson, Director.
A range of local and national speakers will deliver presentations on spiritual, emotional, financial, professional, relational, and health/wellness topics.
The list of speakers includes:
• Rachel McDonough -- Make Your Money Count™
• Tammy Laurent -- Make It Happen: Health, Wealth and Happiness
• Kathie Hobson -- Soul Hygiene: The “How To’s” Of Caring For Your Heart
• Shannon Milholland -- Hold On: Difficult Road Ahead
• Gaye Lindfors -- Living your Story: The Good, The Bad, and The “You’ve Got to be Kidding Me!”
• Krista Clatterbuck -- Fitness Simplified: “Complexity stresses us, simplicity blesses us.”
• Alicia Economos -- Decluttering Your Relationship With Food and Your Body
• Wendie Pett -- 7 Practical Steps to Become a New YOU!
• Kristin Trecker -- Finding Your Passion in the Workplace
• Kelli Wommack -- Living for One when Life is a Crowd
• Andrea Stephens -- Holding Tight Through the Tough Times
• Teri Johnson -- Overcoming the Nevers
• Tina Konkin -- See life through different glasses
• Barbara Marshak -- Blended Families: a Potpourri of Yours, Mine, Ours, and a Few Extras!
• Kathryn Cashman -- The Good. Bad. Ugly. Building healthier relationships
• Carrie Rocha -- Pocket Your Dollars
Entertainment on Friday night features the comedy of Kerri Pomarolli. Saturday night features the music of contemporary Christian musician Ayiesha Woods.
Master of Ceremonies for both days is a radio personality, Nicole Bella Remini-Wiskow.
"Our desire is for women to walk away from these two days feeling renewed and encouraged, no matter where they might be on life's journey," said Teri Johnson, Director.
Come As You Are will be held September 21-22, 2012 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, 7800 Normandale Boulevard, Bloomington, Minnesota.
Registration opens on Friday at 10:00 AM. The first conference session begins at 1:30 PM. The conference ends on Saturday after the concert, at 10:00 PM.
Tickets and updated information are available at http://www.therefineconference.com
The Refine Conference, hosted by Keeping it Personal, aims to empower and energize women of all ages and from all walks of life, who share a common desire to develop and become who they were created to be. For more information, visit http://www.therefineconference.com
Contact: Teri Johnson, Director