PRLog - March 6, 2012 - NEW YORK -- Global Bankers Institute (GBI) announced the introduction of Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit through key performance indicators (KPI) and key performance measures (KPM) to a delegation of prominent Russian, Ukraine and Kazakhstan Bankers.
Delegates represented banks throughout the region including Alfa-Bank, Bank F&C, CitiBank, Deutsche Bank, UFG Asset Management (UFG AM), EOS Group, Finance and Credit Bank, FinBank, Forum Bank, JSC ATF Bank, JSC Tsesnabank, KonversBank, Metro Cash & Carry, Nordea Bank, OTP Bank, Platinum Bank, PrivatBank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Sberbank, URAL SIB Zhizn, as well as delegates from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The participants represented various departments including Human Resources, Retail Banking, Capital Markets, Investments, Credit, Sales, Core Banking, IT, Training, Audit and Inspections, Compliance and Collections.
Dr. Linda Eagle, President and Founder of Global Bankers Institute stated, “It was a pleasure to introduce the HCPI Audit to Russian Banks, discussing best practices in performance improvement through cascading goals, key performance indicators, and key performance measures as well as the importance of aligning training with those goals and measures.”
About HCPI Audit
In today’s economy, training of employees is more important than ever as banks cope with needing to increase sales and maintain quality and capacity with a lean workforce.
Most organizations must accomplish their training goals with a limited training budget, making the return on investment of every dollar spent on training even more critical.
Based on over 25 years of providing the BEST! Training, Communication and Consulting Solutions to the banking industry worldwide, the leaders of Global Bankers Institute have designed the Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit. The HCPI Audit is the first-of-its-
• Ongoing Performance Improvement Plan based on cascading Strategic and Operational Goals.
• Comprehensive Training Plan with behavioral outcomes aligned to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Performance Measures (KPMs) resulting in a concrete Return on Investment for all training.
• Effective Training showing measurable benefits in Sales, Customer Satisfaction, Operations Productivity and Quality, Employee Motivation, Risk, and Compliance, as well as any other identified bank goal.
• Efficient Use of Training Budget through improved curriculum priorities and vendor selection and negotiation.
• Holding Training Vendors Accountable by making them partners in the HCPI Audit process and requiring that they accept responsibility for delivering measureable improvement through their programs.
For more information about HCPI, visit http://www.globalbankersinstitute.com/
About Global Bankers Institute
Global Bankers Institute (GBI) is a Training, Communication and Consulting Firm dedicated to the banking, insurance and financial services community with innovative top-quality solutions that provide measurable business results. With a headquarters in the heart of the financial district in New York at 245 Park Avenue, GBI has locations and representatives around the world. GBI’s BEST! Training, Communication and Consulting solutions based on global best practices include Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Branch Management Training, Branch Security Training, Business Development Training, Career Mapping, Cascading Goals, Certification, Children's Programs, Classroom, Coaching, Code of Conduct, Communication Programs, Competency Mapping, Compliance Audit, Consumer Lending Training, Continuity Planning, Corporate Governance, Corporate Culture, Crisis Management, Cultural Sensitivity, Customer TouchPoints, DeNovo Banks, Diversity, Documentation, eLearning, Ethics Training, Fraud Prevention and Reporting Training, Gap Analysis, Harassment, Human Capital Performance Improvement (HCPI) Audit, Information Security Training, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), KPI Dashboard, Key Performance Measures (KPM), Leadership Training, Marketing and Advertising, Marketplace Development, Mentoring, OFAC, Onboarding, Organization Structure, Outsourcing, Outward Bound, Platform Sales, Problem Solving, Product Development, Production Standards, Productivity and Quality, Professionalism, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Records Management, Recruitment, Reengineering, Relationship Management, Relationship Selling, Risk Assessment, Sales and Service Training, Security Planning, Seminars, Strategic Planning, Supervisory Skills, Sustainability, Systems Training, Teller Training, TNA, Train-the-Trainer, Training Value Analysis, Wealth Management, Workforce Development and Workplace Safety.
The Global Bankers Institute Pledge:
• GBI will deliver the finest quality programs you have ever used.
• GBI will deliver the most exemplary service you have ever experienced.
• GBI will measure and demonstrate positive return on investment.
The Global Bankers Institute Philosophy:
• A customer-centric approach reflected in every project.
• No surprises - on time, on budget, on point delivery of every solution.
• Communication and collaboration are the basis of our partnership
Our GBI Money Back ROI Guarantee:
• GBI will measure and demonstrate Business Results.
• GBI will meet ROI targets or we refund your fees.
• GBI is proud to introduce this innovative approach to ROI - the first of its kind in our industry.
For more information about Global Bankers Institute, please visit www.globalbankersinstitute.com or contact Dr. Linda Eagle at +1.212.579.5500 x 3106 or linda.eagle@