Committed to software excellence, the development team keeps ButterflyNetRender current with technology changes by adding new features to meet the needs of the computer graphics industry. Below are the most important new features in ButterflyNetRender:
· Updated the Setup Wizard to copy the new files of Lightwave 11
· Added support for reading Lightwave 11 scenes
· Updated Maya reader for 2012 .ma scenes
· minor bug fixes to improve performance
· New Tutorial Videos: (http://www.liquiddreamsolutions.com/
· Updated the online ButterflyNetrender Wiki (http://www.butterflynetrender.com/
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from CGFocus.com, Keyframe and 3D World Magazine. It is widely used throughout the computer graphics industry to create animations and television shows.
Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
ButterflyNetRender runs under Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP(32/64), 2003, NT, 2000, 98, ME. BNR Client also runs on OSX and Linux. The detailed information about the types of licenses and prices can be found at www.liquiddreamsolutions.com. Registered customers are entitled to free updates and technical support by email. Phone support is also available. An evaluation version of ButterflyNetRender is available as a free download from the Liquid Dream Solutions website.