“Our catalog is an important piece of our business”, stated Adam Wing, AbleNet Vice President of Global Business. “Even though the internet is becoming the go-to place for information, our customers still want a catalog on hand to easily access product information.”
New in AbleNet’s 2012 Catalog:
• Connection strategies that help give solutions to common problems faced by those with disabilities.
• HookTM provides simple switch access to the music library on an iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.
• AAC solutions including VideoBrixTM, BIG and LITTLE Step-by-StepTM with Levels, BIG and LITTLE Step-by-Step Choice with Levels, and the QuickTalker® series.
• BookwormTM for access to books.
• AbleNet EqualsTM Pre-Algebra & Pre-GeometryTM, AbleNet EditionsTM Focus on Science, and AbleNet Editions Focus on Math curriculum solutions for special education.
For more information on AbleNet’s 2012 Assistive Technology and Curriculum for Special Education catalog visit http://www.ablenetinc.com/
# # #
AbleNet is an international company and industry leader in providing educational and technical solutions to help children and adults with disabilities lead productive and fulfilled lives. This includes a complete line of communication aids for nonverbal individuals;