"The system promises far more available data on water flows that will help Thames Water to manage consumer demand and pinpoint leakages. Extending the scope of the trial to London will provide further valuable data", says Dr Piers Clark, Commercial Director at Thames Water.
For more details of developments from Thames and other companies working on similar projects including Southern Water, South East Water and Toronto Water plus others, register now for SMi’s Smart Water Systems conference. Case studies from the UK and North America will illustrate how to meet grid-scale IT architecture requirements and real-time data integration across the entire supply-demand water chain. Join your peers for two days of international perspectives from those at the forefront of meeting business and customer demands.
Why attend the Smart Water Systems conference?
• Appraise regulatory implications of the Water White Paper for UK utility companies
• Implement lessons for real-time data integration across the entire supply-demand water chain
• Network with senior representatives from leading international water regulatory organisations and global water companies
• Assess the impact of combined complex tariffing and smart meters on customers’ water consumption
• Utilise insights from the electricity sector's experience of smart meter roll-outs to maximise your operational capability
• Integrate supervisory control and data acquisition into your existing infrastructure
For more information and to book your place at this unmissable event visit:
Alternatively, contact Vinh Trinh on +44 (0) 207 827 6140 or email@example.com
* Matthews, C., (2012). Smart water meter trials extended to London
# # #
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi's highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.