10. Getting out of the office is always good for knowing your business environment. During the events or the conferences, you can actually build the direct connection with the people, products, new trend and the whole business environment. You can actually see and feel what is really happening in your business, and that is something you can never get from sitting in the office and staring at your computer screen.
9. Being more focused on business. Attending the event or conference, talking with other attendees or presenter is in fact the least distractive way to deal with your business, because being in the event or conference is almost impossible to multi-task, which is good for the consistent thinking and productivity. It is totally different situation from a webinar where attendees can still handle email, instant message, phone calls and so on.
8. Face to face communication is always better then online encounters. It is the truth that talking to people face to face is always much easier and more efficient than contacting them via email or even the phone.
7. Attending the event or conference allows you to meet the key personnel in the business. Directly meeting up with the leaders or the crucial personnel is definitely desirable for your business, and offline event or conference is definitely providing you the best opportunity to meet up with them.
6. Events and conferences always make you learn. Attending the event is actually a good test for your products or business strategies that you can always learn and improve during the event. Moreover, events also allow you to learn from your partners and competitors in the same time.
5. Being around with people in the same business could be inspirational. Event and conference are good opportunities to gather the like-minded people in the same business, which means more inspirational interacts and communications.
4. Attending events can give you a wider connections and contacts. That is the initial aim of organising the events - build the wider network of connections and contacts within the business.
3. Attending the events can help you build your own database of potential partners or competitors. Apparently, you can get a clear idea about what others doing during the event, whether they can your partners or competitors in future.
2. Event is the best place for looking for the partnerships. It is the common situation that attendees of the events always leave with several partnerships and joint venture opportunities, which will bring your business a dramatic impact.
1. Attending the events is best method to increase your products-exposure and brand-awareness. Showing your products and your brands in the events is also a good marketing strategy that makes all the attendees and presenters to get to know your products and brands.
Marketing Executive - Europe
Businessvibes Network International Inc
8 Wimpole Street
London W1G 9SP
Tel: +44 20 7291 0883
Follow us on Twitter @businessvibes for daily updates