Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Biomarkers and Other Individualized Therapy)
Published in 2012, this report provides solid market estimates of the most cutting-edge parts of the in vitro diagnostic markets. The discovery of biomarkers with proven utility has lead to new approaches to testing and the preparation for and better use of therapeutics. This report, written by Kalorama Diagnostic Analyst Shara Rosen, details the real market for testing to individualize a therapy to a patient. Included areas of testing are infectious disease, cancer, diabetes, blood banking and organ transplantation. In the course of describing successful commercialization strategies, Rosen provides plenty of real-world examples.
Emerging Regional Markets for IVD (Brazil, India, Russia, China)
Published in 2012, this report takes a realistic look at real revenues for IVD in fast-grown regional markets, including Brazil, India, China and Russia. There have been many predictions made about these markets. In this report Kalorama Information makes a realistic assessment. <
What is the realistic size of these markets for reagents and instruments?
The report covers data trends and issues, including:
• Healthcare trends and metrics in each country
• Physician Office Testing (POL) in BRIC Countries
• Disease Trends (Diabetes, Cancer, Allergy, Emerging Viruses)
• Lab Systems in BRIC Countries
• SWOT Analysis for Each BRIC Nation, Including:
• Strengths - factors that make the country attractive for IVD companies
• Weaknesses that form barriers to entry and success such as health insurance coverage, regulatory affairs and distribution issues
• Country elements that provide testing Opportunities
• Threats - a look at the competition and incumbents
Browse here for the report: http://www.reportsnreports.com/
# # #
ReportsnReports houses a comprehensive online library of more than 50,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of 5000+ micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.